We know there are many talented authors hiding in Hertfordshire. Are you one of them? Our Author Market aims to promote local creatives and their books. We also want to encourage our community to enjoy reading, writing, books and stories and help to develop the literacy skills of our young and vulnerable people. Who better to do this, than local authors ?
The Herts Book Festival Author Market Marquee will include spaces for you to:
- Be interviewed
- Give readings
- Run workshops
- Promote your books
If you would like to be involved, get in touch by sending us an email at email@example.com
We’re here and we are a friendly bunch.
- Are you an author, a publishing house, a school, a printer ?
- Have a book you’d like to promote at the festival?
- Would you like your school to be involved?
- Would you like to sponsor an event?
- Would you like to volunteer?
- Have you got an idea you’d like to share with us to make this event a memorable one?
If you would like to be involved, get in touch by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for participating in this event as an author is 31st March, 2023.